ABOUT OUR PUPPIES
The Golden Retriever is an iconic dog - and for good reason! Obedient, playful, intelligent, and polite
are all terms used to describe this beloved breed.
Puppies are raised in our home in a custom designed whelping room and monitored 24/7 (the first four weeks) for proper growth and development.
All puppies begin training at three (3) days of age which continues until puppies are 8 weeks of age.
At 8 weeks of age puppies are ready to go home. We reserve the right to pick the puppies we wish to keep for our breeding program first, then the remaining puppies are chosen by new puppy parents in the order deposits were received. New puppy parents may visit, by appointment only, after puppies are 4 weeks of age.
Our pricing reflects the pedigree, health testing and our specialized socialization, enrichment and obedience training program. Please contact us for adoption fees.
Price includes the following:
- Well visit exam by Dr. Mary Sebzda, DVM, DACT – Veterinarian Reproduction Specialist. Dr. Sebzda does a complete physical examination, including the external genitalia region to ensure the puppy is healthy.
- Vaccinations and worming will be up to date
- DNA Report of parents - proof that puppies are free of certain "Golden Retriever Specific" hereditary diseases.
- Microchip with paid lifetime registration.
- Limited AKC registration
- Basic Training started
- A written health guarantee.
- A lifetime of support from us.